- Ask A Recruiter
- BC Employers
- Company Culture
- DEI Blog Series
- Employer Branding
- Employer Resources
- Employment Bulletins
- Envol Eye
- Expert Series
- Future Perfect
- Have You Heard?
- Human Resources
- Job Seeker Tips
- Pay Transparency
- Support Local
- Understanding DE&I
Mitigating Bias in Performance Reviews: 10 Strategies for Fair and Accurate Employee Feedback
Performance reviews are an essential component of many organizations’ human resource management processes. They provide employees with feedback on their performance, help identify opportunities for improvement, and inform decision-making around promotions, bonuses, and, in some cases, terminations.
- Accessible BC Act: Purpose, Key Information, & ComplianceLearn how the Accessible BC Act impacts employers, compliance deadlines, and steps for meeting accessibility requirements to ensure compliance.
- Exploring Pay Transparency and Organizational ValuesLearn about the importance of making business decisions that reflect your core values. Explore how your values impact your approach to pay transparency.
- BC Pay Transparency Act: Framework for Leading Compensation ConversationsWith the BC Pay Transparency Act in effect, you can expect to lead some conversations around compensation with your team. Here’s our simple 4-step approach to leading compensation conversations.
- BC Pay Transparency Act: Dos & Don’ts for BC EmployersWhat you should and should not do as a BC employer to stay compliant with the new Pay Transparency Act & promote pay equity in the workplace.
- BC Pay Transparency Act: What it Means for BC EmployersLearn about key obligations and timelines to ensure compliance with the BC Pay Transparency Act as a BC employer.
- 5 Benefits of Embracing DEI as a Small Business that You Need to KnowA question we frequently hear is: “We’re a small company. Do DEI initiatives still matter for us?” And the answer is… Absolutely! Read more in our blog.